Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Description of The Third Interview


To my surprise, this impromptu interview went extremely well. I was so impressed on how friendly, polite, and cooperative my third interviewee Ibrahim was. It was like we were just strangers one minute ago and all of sudden we became very close friends. He also speaks English surprisingly well even though he has just been here for one year. With his help, I finished this interview project successively.
Before the formal interview, we had a very nice and long talk, which helped us to get to know each other better. After the warm-up talk, I thought to myself, “There is no need to worry about how well he would do in the interview. You are so in luck, Heqiu! This is the right guy that all the interviewers are looking for. All you need to do today is just to be yourself and you should thank his friend who introduced this guy to you.” I had so much confidence on him. To be honest, for the first time I was so excited before an interview. 
During the interview, He behaved very politely and kindly. He had his smile on all the time; he said thank you after each of answering my questions and gave a sign to ask the next question; he also help me wrote down something he thought I would not know and explained it to me. “What a thoughtful student is! How could this student be so nice?” I was impressed.
This is the longest interview I have ever done and I really enjoyed every moment of this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment